Saturday 10 August 2024

RIGHT TIME - RIGHT PLACE

Psalm 5:12 NKJV For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

I just love being at the right place at the right time, don’t you? I believe God wants us to believe for those moments more and more and I’m finding the more I do believe for them, the more they are happening. So I thought I’d share my experience this week.😊

We were strolling round the rose bush area of the local garden centre where a member of staff was cutting roses off the bushes to tidy them up, throwing them on the ground as he went along. The whole pathway was strewn with beautiful blooms which still had some life in them, so I started to pick them up because I couldn’t bear to see them being trampled and trodden on.

He was going to throw them away but said I could take them if I wanted them! How kind, so here they are, two vases full of fabulous roses in my house in all their glory! What a blessing and the perfume is beautiful. They may only last a few days but I shall so enjoy them and now you get to enjoy them too.😊

Then the other day we were driving home and at the side of the road was a lovely duck egg blue little table being given away for free, so we brought it home as it perfectly matched our lounge. Such a blessing! It was another right time, right place. Thank You Lord.

Can I encourage all of us to believe God wants to give us the unexpected blessings we receive when we’re in the right place at the right time? It may not be ‘things’ like mine, but it may be a person you need to meet, or He may delay you five minutes so you avoid an accident.😊

All I know is, God is involved in all the little things in our lives and He enjoys blessing us, especially when we give Him all the glory and we appreciate them.

God says we are the righteousness of God in Christ, which means we qualify for His favour. So keep believing and thanking the Lord He is taking you to the right place at the right time to meet the right people in the coming days, and He will. Thank You Lord.

Have a lovely, blessed weekend.x😊

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jackie. How lovely. I got up at 4am this morning to drive from Devon to Cirencester. It was such a pleasant journey with hardly any traffic. When I came off the M4. I was able to drive slowly and take in all the beautiful country side and marvel at Gods wonderful creation, just had to do detours to avoid some silly pigeons who like hogging the road lol. I am now sat at my aunt's enjoying a cup of tea and listening to the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely Dee. Thanks for sharing God’s blessings and making us smile.😊

    ReplyDelete