Back in 2020, during Covid, the Lord directed me to begin writing this Blog regularly and as time went by I started doing them seven days a week.
The Lord has told me this past week that He wants me to have a rest one day a week, so after today I’ll not be sending it out on a Sunday anymore, but you can always find my other blogs on the website https://myberrythoughts.blogspot.com if you would like to have a read any time.😊
I will be back as normal tomorrow on Mondays-Saturdays, God willing, and hope you can keep joining me then, but I leave you with this encouraging verse for today…😊

Have a day of rest Jackie. Bless you. X
ReplyDeleteThank you Jackie, you are a treasure indeed...xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jackie for your faithfulness .
ReplyDeleteJackie, How the Lord has blessed thousands all over the world (as we are blessed and as we forward these blog blessings on to others) over these years from 2020. The Lord mightily bless you. You are an obedient servant of the Lord's and now He wants you to Rest in Him on the Lord's Day.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day Jackie and may you know His Refreshing waters flow over and in you in Jesus' Name 🙏🙏 x x
That’s good to hear, Jackie. May you be refreshed lots 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jackie. Your words are always inspiring and encouraging. Ever grateful, Jeanette x
ReplyDelete