I know some reasons why our healing is hindered but others I don’t understand yet, but it doesn’t stop me from praying for people or from taking authority over the devil and resisting him in my own life. It doesn’t stop me telling him to take his lying symptoms with him and to take his hands off me because I belong to God, and because by Jesus’ wounds I was healed (1 Peter 2:24). I know to do that much, so I do it!😊
We don’t need to know everything! We just need to know the One who does, and we have Him living on the inside of us if we belong to Jesus. God has told us to ask for wisdom and He will give it to us, but to ask in faith. (James 1:5-6)
In Luke 6:38 Jesus told us to “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.” I don’t know how or why that works, but I do know if I do it, it will happen!
We may not know why we’re told to declare we’re strong when we feel weak (Joel 3:10), but I do it because we’re told to do it. If we wait till we understand everything we will do absolutely nothing, but if we go with the little bit we do know, when we just obey, God will make up the difference.😊
As long as we remember we are dealing with spiritual things and that we are to walk in the Spirit, not our mind, or our flesh (Galations 5:16) we will allow the Holy Spirit to work through us for our benefit and others.
So be encouraged to just do what scripture tells us, and “Don’t let what you don’t know, stop you from doing what you do know.” 😊 Amen.
Photo by Mehdi Mirzaie on Unsplash

Thank you Jackie, very wise counsel...xx
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord God Almighty in Jesus precious name Amen!