04/09/2026

KINDNESS IS FREE

Galations 5:22-23 NLT But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

We all know kindness is a fruit of the Spirit
and as I was reading a whole lot of sayings about kindness I thought I’d pass them on to remind us how lovely and important kindness can be whether we’re receiving it, or giving it to others.😊

Ephesians 4:32 NLT Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.

“Kindness: (noun) Loaning someone your strength instead of reminding them of their weakness.”

“Kindness doesn’t cost a thing, but its impact echoes forever. One smile, one gentle word, one moment of kindness can turn someone’s whole day around - including our own.”

“Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.” (Plato)

“Every act of kindness is a piece of love we leave behind.” (Paul Williams).

“Your unassuming act of kindness might become someone’s memory of a lifetime.”

“No act of kindness is too small.”

“Everywhere you go leave a glitter trail of kindness behind you. Someone who needs it may just pick it up.”

“Little mouse asked Big Bear, “Why should we be kind?” Big Bear replied, “Because kindness is the one gift everyone can afford to give.”

I just thought they were some lovely thoughts about being kind to others that we can take into our day.😊

In the words of the Apostle Paul: Ephesians 4:29 NLT … Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Lord, we thank You for Your loving kindness and that You are reproducing it in us so we can pass it on to others wherever we go. Amen.



1 comment:

  1. I was sent this comment by a lovely friend. She said,
    “A bus driver was kind to me yesterday and a receptionist was unkind to me ,and I know how each one made me feel. We can lift someone up or pull someone down with our words. Let's choose kindness xx
    Thankyou for that encouraging word.”

    ReplyDelete